Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A Fun Filled Day!

Today we spent a busy, but great day at Telus Spark.

3 Things that we learned or wondered about at Telus Spark:
1. "We learned at the Dome theatre our hearing and what Scientists do at different places"-S.M
2. "My group learned what happens when meteors hit a planet or the moon"-N.G.
3."I made a ginormous wood tower"-M.C.

Reminders:
1. We are in need of 2 volunteers for our field trip next week to Prince's Island Park. This is a full day field study.
2. Please complete and return your Parent viewpoint. It really helps me to understand your child and personalize their learning! If you did not receive a parent viewpoint, please email me and I will send one home tomorrow.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...