Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Helpful or Harmful 'Tools'

3 Things We Learned Today:
1. "I learned that people have many different tools. The tools can be harmful or helpful." M.S. Ask me what I really mean when I say 'tool'.
2. " In Science we learned what the weather is like in the different seasons of the year." C.S.
3. "In Writer's Workshop we learned how to sort books into non-fiction and fiction because we are learning how to become non-fiction writers." O.F.

Reminders:
1. Report cards coming home Thursday, January 31st.
2. New Winter Field Study fee letter coming home Monday, February 4th.
3. Swimming begins Monday, February 4th.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...