Monday, January 21, 2019

Starting our Exhibit

We are getting ready for our Field Study to Ann and Sandy Cross. We still need 1 MORE VOLUNTEER to help out. This is a full day study. Please call or email me if you can help out.

We are beginning to create an exhibit about the past, which was influenced by our recent trip the Glenbow Museum. Stay tuned!

3 Things We Learned Today:
1. 'In Inquiry we are learning what is in our exhibit. I started learning about what houses looked like in the past." K.H.
2. " In Math we are learning about how much math sentences we can do that equal 15." L.M.
     Ask me what a backwards number sentence is!
3. " In Reader's Workshop I learned that Boggle teaches you new words." A.M.
    Ask me what new reading strategy we learned about!

Reminders:
1. Swimming forms due back now.
2. I need to wear snowpants on Thursday to Ann and Sandy Cross. Bring extra socks and mitts in case they get wet.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...