Thursday, May 30, 2019

Clay Day!

We are trying to answer the question of: Are bugs and insects the same thing? We will be doing lots of investigating and research to answer try and figure out the answer!


3 Things We Learned Today:
1. " In Science we made a Superfly, and I learned that flies eat horse manure with their feet, and we drew a picture of the Superfly with her costume on." M.M.
2."In  Math we had to solve multiple math questions and figure out if I can do them in my head, with notes or a written strategy." J.V.
3." Today I learned how to sculpt a clay insect. I used "scratchy, squishy" for the eyes." L.S.

Reminders:
1. Return Pearce Estate Park field trip form.
2. Green Science Journals due tomorrow!

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...