Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Heritage Park Happiness!

We had a fantastic day at Heritage Park! We were really grateful that the weather turned out to be quite lovely.

Here's some highlights from our day:
1. "The best part of my day was going to the Blacksmith ('Smithy") because I learned that the blacksmiths wife actually made small things like nails." D.T.
2. "The best part of my day was the Caterpillar ride because it went straight, then it went down and then turned. Then it went down and up. First it's like little cars and then a sheet comes overtop when it goes a little bit faster." M.S.
3. "The best part of my day was the old houses. When you went inside it looked a little more first class than your original house you have in 2019." D. G.
4. "Me and my group liked we get to go onto the swings. We went slow and then we went fast." J.H.
5. "My favorite part of the day was going to the hospital and going to the railway car shop because you can inside all the trains that were there and it goes in a circle to get to all the trains." S.M.

Reminders:
1.  Last fun lunch tomorrow. It is Little Ceasers.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...