Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Welcome to Grade 2!

The First Day of School!
We had a fantastic first day in Room 2. We have some new friends in our classroom and are excited to get to know one another better.
We would like to share with you what our favourite part of the day was:
1. "My favourite part of the day was when we made play dough things." A.D.
2. "My favourite part of the day was writing about what I made with playdough." K.O.
3. "My favourite part of the day was explore time." F.O.

Reminders:
1. Thursday, September 5th we are having an open house to meet my new teacher and see my new classroom. Shhh...we heard there might be ice cream!!! The open house is from 5-7pm and no booking is required.
2. Picture day is Monday, September 9th.
3. Important forms went home today in a white envelope. Please read, sign and return.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...