Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Scientists at the Zoo!

We had a great time at the zoo today. We started with a backpack tour around the Canadian Wilds to learn about Hot and Cold adaptations with these animals. We then analyzed animal habitats and comparing them to our researched animals. We will now look at these comparisons in class.

Here's some new things we learned today:
1. "I learned that snakes sleeps for a long time." H.B.
2. "I learned that Komodo dragons shed their skin" R.L.
3 "I learned that the temperature at the penguin habitat is between 5 and 7 degrees." V.C.
4. "I learned that 1 type  of penguins live in Chili and Peru." J.T. 

Reminders:
1. November book orders due back no later than Friday, November 15th.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...