Thursday, December 19, 2019

Merry Christmas!!! (from Buddy and Jovie)

My 3 Favourite Things About the Last Day of School in 2019
1. "My favourite thing about today was the Grade 3 New Arena models. There was one called the Lemondome and one called the Devil's Centre." A.C.
2. "My favourite thing about today was Writer's Workshop. In Writer's Workshop we watched the 25 minute Grinch. After that we said the best thing to make the Grinch's heart bigger. Then we chose the best of our 3 picks and said why." F.O.
3. "My favourite thing about today was Math because we got to play a really fun game called Happy Holidays." A.H.

Reminders:
1. First day back is Monday, January 6th, 2020!

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...