Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Update from Miss. Moore

Hello Everyone,
   As some of you know I've been home sick with a virus the past few days. I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully to stay!), but wanted to ensure you all are being kept up to date.

1. Tomorrow is the final day to submit book orders either online or directly to me. If submitting directly to me, please ensure all cheques are written to Scholastic. No coins or cash please.
2. Report cards will be available for viewing online tomorrow.
3. No school on Friday.
4. Room 2 will be doing a small Valentine exchange on Wednesday, February 12th. A letter with a list of names will be going home next week.

Thanks for your patience with our class blog while I've been away.

:)
Miss. Moore

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...