Thursday, February 27, 2020

Learning About the Past at the Glenbow Museum


Here are 3 new things that we learned about museums or the early days of Calgary.
1. "Today I learned that the Glenbow Museum has a rocks and minerals gallery and it looks very beautiful. My favorite mineral was the Opal and the meteorite." E.A.
2. "Today I learned about that used to build their houses out of wood, but they would catch on fire so they made them out of Sandstone." M.L.
3. "Today I learned that farmers used to put numbers and letters on cows so they don't get mixed up. I also learned what my birthstone was. It is a green emerald." P.D.

Exciting news!!! The Glenbow Museum is having a Community Day this Sunday, March 1st. You can go to the museum for FREE between 9am and 5pm.

Reminders:
1. Field study list went home yesterday. Thanks to those parents who have already emailed back to volunteer.




Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...