Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Great Day at Ann and Sandy Cross Conservation Area!

We had a great day at Ann and Sandy Cross! We were 'Deputy Conservation Officers' for the day and had a lot of fun learning about the animals and plants that we need to take care of. We measured the temperature outside in different places like on a tree branch, under a mound of snow and sitting on the ground. We learned how different animals moved through the snow and found a partner to try it with!

Here's some things we learned at Ann and Sandy Cross today!
1. "I learned that in the winter trees can be green and that means they are still alive." O.F.
2. "I learned that there is 7 kinds of ice crystals." J. V.
3. "I learned that most of our body is water." L.S.
4. "I learned that my group chose the right spot to hide our mice." O.S. 
5. "I learned how to move like a coyote, snowshoe hare and weasel." L.L.
6. "I learned that mice are filled with a lot of water." K.H.
7. "I learned that trees can be alive if they have any green and also moss." D. T.

Reminders:
1. Swim forms due now.
2. Report cards coming home next Thursday, January 31st. 





















3 Things We 

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...