Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Pringle RIngle Problem

3 Things We Learned Today:
1. During a Special Grade 4 presentation I learned that we shouldn't put toxic waste mixed with normal stuff. We also get to keep a poster and mini compost bin." M.S.
2. "In Inquiry I learned how to make a loom." K.H.
    "We are making a loom because we are learning about the past and also clothing in the past. So then we started to do weaving." D.T.
3. " In Math we watched a video called "Pringle Ringle." We had to make an estimate about how many chips were in the ringle." J.H.

Reminders:
1. Swimming starts on Monday. I need to bring my bathing suit, towel and brush or comb and a plastic bag to put my wet bathing suit in afterwards. Please DO NOT wear your bathing suit to school.
2. My report card came home today. Please read it over with me.
3. Please return white report card folder with your signature on it to indicate that the report card has been read sometime over the next week or two.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...