Thursday, February 7, 2019

We Need 2 More Batches of Playdough!

We still need two more batches of plain playdough to use on Monday. Thank you to the parents who have already made some.

Today we had our last day of swimming. We would like to share our favourite part of swimming with you and what we think we improved on below:
What I think I improved in my swimming:
1. "In swimming I got better at back floats and front floats." J.H.
2. "In swimming I got better at front rolls." N.G.
3. "In swimming I improved front crawl." M.C.
4. "In swimming I improved treading water for 1 minute." S.M.
5. "In swimming I improved at swimming back and forth from the deep end to the shallow end with no life jacket." A.D.

Don't worry Mom and Dad! We also did some learning at school. Here's some things we learned today:
1. "In Reader's Workshop we learned what a book review means." K.H.
2. "In Music we learned part B on a camping song." M.M.
3. "In Math we did our Juggler problem  and we learned stacking with numbers." M.S.

Reminders:
1. We need 2 more batches of playdough
2. Grade 4 Assembly tomorrow at 11:00am.
3. Report Card folders due back.
4. Winter fee letters due back.


Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...