Friday, April 26, 2019

Follow Your Passion Friday Kicks Off!

Today was our first day of our Follow Your Passion Friday. We had a lot of fun and we learned several new things! Here's some things we'd love to share!
1. "I was in the art group and we had a free paint day. I painted a picture of a bunch of different things." M.C.
2."In FYPF I was in handwriting and I learned how to do an 'a', 'c' and 'd'. S.M.
3. "In crafts in FYPF I almost finished my puppet I made. It is a Scientist and it actually has a lab coat and it's not mean. It's a happy scientist." L.L.
4. "In helping animals in FYPF we did flower seeds instructions. How you do it is, get clay and water and dirt and then get the seeds and put in the ball. And you throw it. It takes a while and it grows flowers." C.S.
5. "In architecture we tried to make a letter out of lego. We cannot do L or I." S.C.
6. "In Make Your Own Jewelry I learned how to make a friendship bracelet. It was very fun." K.H.
7. "In Science Experiments we watched a video and one of the experiments on it included milk, food coloring and a cotton ball. You put the cotton ball in the food coloring milk and then the food coloring gets sucked up and it looks like a rainbow." D.T. and M.S.
8. "In drama we did a challenge that is you and your partner to keep a ball on your stomach, on your back, on your shoulder, your forehead and on your nose. You also had to pretend to be a bicycle. It was hard." N.G.
9. "In coding we learned how to use Scratch Jr. and to code on Scratch. Jr. " O.S.
10."In gardening I learned a weed is just a plant you don't want." L.S.
11."In coding I made a circuit that includes going forwards or down." M.S.
12. "In Helping Animals we made flower balls. You get clay, and you mix it with dirt then after you get a little bit of clay and you put seeds inside. You turn it in a ball. You throw it in a garden. Then you wait and it starts to grow." D. G.

Reminders:
1. Do my  Science Home Journals this weekend.
2. We need 4 volunteers for our Weaselhead Field trip on May 22nd. Please email Miss. Moore if you come.



Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...