Thursday, April 25, 2019

Time for the Spring Gala!

We have been SO busy at Maple Ridge School getting ready for our Spring Gala tonight.

3 Things We Were Learning/Working on Today:
1. "In Science we had a new problem. We had to figure out what an orange with no peel and an orange with a peel will sink or float in water." L.S.
2. "In Gym we learned 2 new games and they're called Ring Stop and Treasure Rush." J.V.
3. "In Science we learned how to make a Scientific Theory that is green light. A green light theory has to have I think, because how and why." S.M.

Reminders:
1. I need to be at school tonight no later than 6:40pm. I can wear my fancy clothes if I would like.
If I arrive early tonight (between 6 and 6:30, I can wander around the school to look at the artwork around the school).
2. Kernals Fun Snack tomorrow.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...