Friday, September 6, 2019

An Important Question for Us




What is Important To You as a Learner?


Today during our Welcome Back to School Assembly Mr. Emery talked to us about values. I encourage you to ask your child what the word 'value' means. We also were given the challenge to think about and answer the question of "what's important to you as a learner?" After the sharing of some ideas we wrote down our individual answers on a sticky note. This weekend, I would encourage you to talk to you child about their answer and why.

3 Things We Learned Today:
1. "In Math I learned about Power of Ten cards. I played a new game called Make Magic 10." A.C.
2. " In our Assembly today I learned the Pillars of Care." D.T.
3. "In Writer's Workshop we learned about climbing stories. I wrote about the story." H.B.

Reminders:
1. Picture Day is on Monday!
2. First field trip is on Thursday, September 26th in the a.m. We are going to Fish Creek Park. If you would like to volunteer and have completed your Annual Volunteer form and have a valid Police Clearance, please email me at: klmoore@cbe.ab.ca

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...