Friday, September 13, 2019

Orientation to the iLab

Today Mrs. Ramsay gave us an orientation to the iLab. Ask me about how to sign a book out. Ask me what a browsing bin is. Ask me what my special technology number is.

Our challenge: Learn how to spell the word which means 'to feel something'. It starts with 't'. It is five letters long.

3 Things I learned today:
1. "In Science we learned temperature.  The hottest place in the school was the north stairway and the coldest place was the freezer in the staffroom." D.T.
Moms and Dads-we need to think about WHY these places were the hottest and the coldest. I encourage you to have this conversation with your child this weekend.
2. "In Art we learned that if you press really hard with a crayon and you put puck paint on top you can see the crayon through the paint. This is called resisting." J.T.
3. "In the iLab we learned how to sign out books. We can start signing out books on Monday." V.C.

Reminders:
1. Parent Teacher Interviews next Thursday.
2. No school next Friday, September 20th.


Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...