Friday, October 25, 2019

Celebration of our Park!

Thank you so much for coming to our Celebration of Learning! We would like to share our favourite parts of today:
1. " My favourite thing about our Celebration of Learning was when we went to Room 1 and Room 11's exhibit." R.L.
2. "My favourite thing about our Celebration of Learning was people reading our books." A.B.
3. "My favourite thing about our Celebration of Learning was that so many people were asking me questions. One question was: How old do they live to be?'" J.T.
4. "My favourite thing about our Celebration of Learning was when the parents came because they asked people so many awesome questions." D.T.

Reminders:
1. Telus Spark field study on Tuesday. This is an all day field study. Please pack a non-heatable lunch.
2. Zoo field study forms due back now.






Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...