Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Ecosystem Engineers



We had a great time at Telus Spark today. Part of our time was spent in the Ecosystems Engineer Program. We learned what the word 'ecosystem' meant and went to explore a secret ecosystem right at Telus Spark!

3 Things We Learned About Ecosystems today:
1. "I learned that there about 1 million blood vessels in a dog bodies and a bunnies brain is so small; about the size of an eraser." A.H.
2. "Me and my group learned that white tailed Jackrabbits make a cave underground." J.T.
3. "Today I saw a lot of different shaped bones. A lot of long bones and short bones in animals and humans." A.B.

Reminders:
1. Halloween: I can wear my costume in the morning. No masks, weapons or gore. Please do not send candy to school.
2. No school on Friday.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...