Friday, December 13, 2019

The Grade 4 Science Fair!

Today we got the pleasure of visiting the Grade 4 Science Fair. These are some of our favorite inventions/devices:
1.  "My favorite invention was the one that pulled up a Barbie and put it in it's bed from it's wheelchair" M.C.
2. "My favorite invention was the Sled Puller because it has a hook and it pulls up sleds because kids can sometimes have temper tantrums of getting too tired. There was cork that turns the paper towel tube and it pulls the string and then it pulls up the sled. I got to try turning the cork" K.O.
3. "My favorite invention was a machine that picked up garbage and I also got to try it." A.D.

At each station we asked the Grade 4 inventor the following:
a) What was your problem?
b) What did you invent to fix the problem

We saw some great inventions to fix simple everyday problems. :)

Reminders:
1. We can still bring food to donate on Monday to the food bank.
2. Fun sock day on Monday.
3. Carolling starts on Monday at 9:30am.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...