Thursday, March 5, 2020

The Wicked Witch of the Wetlands




















Today we were fortunate to have Evergreen Theatre visit us. They put on a wonderful performance which was a rewrite of the Wizard of Oz.
I would encourage you to ask your child what the learned around the importance of the wetlands.
3 Things We Learned Today:
1. "In Gym we did 4 corners for our warm up." D.M.
2. "In the Evergreen Theatre Presentation I learned that wetlands are very important to our world." A.D.
3. "In Math we were trying to figure out which 2 numbers gave us the smallest difference. I thought it was 25 subtract 16." S.O.

Reminders:
1. Book orders DUE back no later than tomorrow. I will be submitting the order in the afternoon.
2. Student Learning Conversations booking opens on March 11th.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...