Tuesday, April 23, 2019

What could it be?

Today we were trying to find and object that would have the same height, length and mass. We tried several different objects and used different non-standard items to measure the object. We were discovering this was more difficult than it appeared!

3 Things We Learned Today:
1. "In Math we had a problem and we needed to find an object that has the same length, same height, same mass." D.T.
2. " With Mr. Cartier we did not do Ozobots today, instead we sketched or read a book." M.C.
3. "In coding we learned how to log on to Code.Org." O.S.

Reminders;
1. NEW field study on May 22nd to Weaselhead. We need 4 volunteers to make this field study happen. Please email me if you can help out.
2. Go back to Thursday's blog and look at the special Easter question. Can I solve it? If I can, I need to bring in my answer on a piece of paper.

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...