Tuesday, January 21, 2020

What is the Science of Snow?

3 Things We Learned Today:
1. "In Science we learned if you put snow on a black piece of paper you also put snow on the paper. You get a magnifying glass to put on top to see if you can see the snowflakes shape." E.A.
2. "In Math we had a math question. It was about this girl named Susan and one of her friends was selling lemonade. She had 4 friends and a little brother. We had to figure out if she had enough money to buy lemonade for her little brother, her friends and herself." P.D.
3. "In Gym I went to the mats in gymnastics today. And also these other mats that you jump on from a board you jump." F.O.

Reminders:
1. I am bringing home my small black piece of paper from Science today so I can do more snowflake exploration at home. What snowflakes shapes can I find?
2. New book orders go home today. They are due back no later than Thursday, January 30th.
3. No school on Friday, January 31st, which means there was an error in yesterday's blog. Report cards go home on Thursday, January 30th.
4. Fun lunch on Thursday, January 24th. It is Edo.
5. We are having a guest speaker tomorrow. I am excited to share with you what he teaches us!

Week 13 Learning Plan Overview

Wow-Week 13! Who would've thought that our online learning would've lasted this long? I know it's gone by very quickly, and it&#...